Tuesday

...the moment.




It's really no different from searching for that little black dress...or a sharp new suit. If you're window shopping for the perfect voice to compliment your next project, well, you just have to know where to look! My profiles at both VoiceOvers.co.uk and Voice 123 are now bang up to date. You can also see & hear more at my very own website www.vickywatt.co.uk.

“I never think of myself as an icon.
What is in other people's minds is not in my mind.
I just do my thing.”

- Audrey Hepburn

Vicky Watt is a Scottish female voice over artist, available daily from her professional home studio by the sea. She'll also happily travel to your chosen studio in the city for face-to-face voice sessions. For more information, please go to her main page at www.vickywatt.co.uk. She is also featured at www.voiceovers.co.uk.