Tuesday

...the season

Autumn is a second spring
when every leaf is a flower.
- Albert Camus

Every leaf speaks bliss to me,
Fluttering from the autumn tree.
- Emily Bronte

Following a brief autumn break - or 'fall' as some say - in the highland countryside, I'm back to work at my studio by the sea...

I'm available daily to discuss voice over bookings - TV, radio, narration, in-stores, e-learning, corporate. If you'd prefer a face-to-face session at your chosen studio in the city please just let me know.

Meanwhile, Happy Autumn - hope you get a chance to head out and kick up some leaves!!

Vicky Watt is a leading Scottish, female voice over artist, available daily from her professional Studio By The Sea. She'll also happily travel to your chosen studio in the city for face-to-face voice sessions. For more information, please go to her main page at www.vickywatt.co.uk. She is also featured at www.voiceovers.co.uk.