Monday

Updated BBC Audio...



Following my recent voice session for BBC Children In Need, I've just updated my BBC audio reel with a little excerpt from the promo.

Also, you can check out the rest of my showreels - TV & Radio commercials, BBC documentary narration, promotional film, corporate and more at the audio & video player on my main website - www.vickywatt.co.uk.

Audio Player:-

1 TV & Radio Audio Montage
2 BBC Promos Montage
3 TV Documentary, BBC 2 Sample (Shirely Manson)
4 TV & Radio Audio Montage 2
5 Corporate - Tourist Attraction
6 Studio Sample - Dry Audio


Video Player:-

1 'The Saltire Prize' National Geographic Channel (International)
2 Classic Britain (STV)
3 Princes Square (STV)
4 New Start Scotland (STV)
5 Rock Ness Festival - National TV
6 Natural Scotland 'Give It Another Life' (I'm the little sauce bottle)


Vicky Watt is a leading Scottish, female voice over artist, available daily from her professional studio by the sea. She'll also happily travel to your chosen studio in the city for face-to-face voice sessions. For more information, please go to her main page at www.vickywatt.co.uk. She is also featured at www.voiceovers.co.uk.